Questions to ask during HR interview
Usually by the end of the interview the HR person would ask you whether you have any questions. Under the stress of the job interview sometimes nothing comes to mind, but here’s a list of useful questions to ask.
- Why do you enjoy working for this company?
- What attracted you to this organization?
- Can you describe the work environment here?
- How do you describe the philosophy of the company or organization?
- What do you consider to be the organization’s strengths and weaknesses?
- Can you tell me more about my day-to-day responsibilities?
- How soon are you looking to fill this position?
- How do my skills compare with those of the other candidates you have interviewed?
- I have really enjoyed meeting with you and your team, and I am very interested in the opportunity. I feel my skills and experience would be a good match for this position. What is the next step in your interview process?
- Before I leave, is there anything else you need to know concerning my ability to do this job?
- In your opinion, what is the most important contribution that this company expects from its employees?
- Is there a structured career path at the company?
- What are my prospects for advancement? If I do a good job, what is a logical next step?
- Assuming I was hired and performed well for a period of time, what additional opportunities might this job lead to?
- Do the most successful people in the company tend to come from one area of the company, such as sales or engineering, or do they rise from a cross section of functional areas?
- I know that for the position for which I am interviewing, the company decided to recruit from outside the organization. How do you decide between recruiting from within and going outside?
- How does this position relate to the bottom line?
- What advice would you give to someone in my position?
- What major problems are we facing right now in this department or position?
- Can you give me a formal, written description of the position? I’m interested in reviewing in detail the major activities involved and what results are expected.
- Does this job usually lead to other positions in the company? Which ones?
- Can you please tell me a little bit about the people with whom I’ll be working most closely?
- As I understand the position, the title as ________, the duties are _______, and the department is called ________. I would report directly to __________. Is that right?
- Can you talk about the company’s commitment to equal opportunity and diversity?
- Who are the company’s stars, and how was their status determined?
- How are executives addressed by their subordinates?
- What can you tell me about the prevailing management style?
- If you hired me, what would be my first assignment?
- Does the company have a mission statement? May I see it? Does the company have a mission statement? May I see it?
- i)Tell me about urself? (What should it contain ? plz tell me serially…)
ii)What do u want to change ur current job? (should my reason contain money?)
iii)How do u start ur day in office? 1. Tell me about yourself
Ans : you should start up with your name, then school, college and then to your present qualification. Then tell anything about your additional courses or achievements.2. Tell me about your family.
Ans : with your parents name and their job position if any. and wind up with if you have any sisters/brothers etc.3. Tell me about your positive.
Ans : Down-to-earth, optimistic, lead a team, confident, etc4. Tell me about your weakness.
Ans : Being emotional, loose patience when work is not done properly (this is ur weakness turned to strength!!)Never stretch too much.. be simple and straight forward!
- 1. Why do u looking for change.
because change is inevitable.
2. what is the work of team leader.
why u don’t know or what.
3.what do u like to be after 3 years
on top of the world. Whenever you are sitting for interview, always try to look in to the eyes of the interviewer when talking to him. It shows your level of confidence.
Secondly, never argue with the interviewer. In case, you do not like something or you are sure that the interviewer is wrong somewhere then never point him and try to azvoid that situation. However, when you are employed then you can get to know the things on your own.
1. Why do u looking for change.
u can say I am changing for improvement and to face more challenges then what is in my present job or field2. what is the work of team leader.
the work of team is leader is see that the work is goin on according to schedule.He must take care of people working under him,support them,encourage them.He must also inform to his higher officials abt the work and workers.Add some more like this from technical point of view
3.what do u like to be after 3 years
This is the questions which tell how much well prepared ur and how much planning u do.No matter in whatever position u enter u will be new to the compnany.So first of all I would like to be liked and permanent employee.Then gradually earn my experience and increase my knowlegde and the importance of mine to the organization.So probably from three years from now I would like to be TEAM LEADER.Please need not to be afraid of such type of questions. The interviewer is just like normal human being and will not eat you dear! Have confidence in yourself and if he ask you such type of question i.e. Tell me about yourself then dear start like this,” Sir myself____ and i have done graduation from____ (More Education, you can add)and i have____years vast or strong experience in the area of marketing/HR/Finance with___company. My big achievement is____ in this company (If you have any). I believe in this that Never say die spirit. I am a go-getter and co-operative in nature. I am a good listener and hard worker also! I can perform very well also in stiff conditions. I can change myself according to time! That’s all about me, sir!” Look these lines shows your capabilities and strenghts and too much! But please dear, never speak about your family until it asks! Again if question is why u want a change then simply say,” Sir, Just for better prospectus and growth and moreover i want to be mentally strong by working with your esteemed company as i think your company will provide enough help to me to tackel the challenges which are necessary for the growth of any company as well as for their employee.” Look these lines show your carefullness towards that company!! Your answer should be there in that question in which it is asked that why u wanna to change your company and that is,” Sir As i think in my previous company all is well there but still i was feeling that there was lack of co-ordination. Sometimes i was under pressure when i had to solve my problem from my colleagues.” But dear please never-3 criticise your previous employer. It will give false impression about yourself. And in expected salary’s qestion; your first answer should be,” Sir as per company norms!” But if again this question he asks then simply say,” Sir look i was drawing Rs—- Per month and hence it should be more than that or it should be in this criteria. For eg. if you are drawing Rs.8000/- per month, then you should say in between 8000-12000. Then it can be negotiated!
Dear, Need not to be afraid of such type of questions. You should be already prepare yourself by taking the help of your friend or by taking help of any member of your family. Or you can prepare yourself by standing in front of mirror! HR person is very sweet in nature and helps you many times when he looks that you are feeling nervous on any question. He immidiately changes your attention from that question and asks you that question in such an easy way that you don’t feel hesitation and give anser so easily!!!!
Dear, and about your family, then it is easy. I think everyone can give this answer immidiately and you also can!!!
You should be attentive,presentative and always in formal dress in any interview!Take care and wishing you all the very best!

No comments:
Post a Comment